Polypore International, LP (Polypore) maintains this site (the “Site”) for your information, education, and communication. You may download material displayed on the Site for non – commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site, including the text, technical papers, images, audio, and video, for public or commercial purposes, without the written permission of Polypore.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following ‘Terms and Conditions’ and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and Polypore with regard to the subject matter hereof are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions of Website Use
You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted, unless otherwise noted, and may not be used without the written permission of Polypore, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site. Polypore neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Polypore.
- While Polypore uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Polypore makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. Neither Polypore nor its affiliates assumes any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
- Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Polypore, its affiliates, nor any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site or any of the material or information contained in the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Polypore also assumes no responsibility for and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like will be conclusively presumed to be, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Polypore or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Polypore is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Polypore. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- All trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Polypore, Celgard, LLC, Daramic, LLC, and others. Nothing contained on the Site or in these Terms and Conditions should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without written permission of Polypore, its affiliates, or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Polypore will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, possibly including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Polypore has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your following of any links to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Polypore will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Polypore to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Polypore may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Polypore and Your Privacy
We respect your right to privacy. We also want to present information on the Site that is tailored to the needs of our visitors, if you request such information. For this reason, we may ask you to provide personal information when you visit certain areas of Polypore.net, download document files, or subscribe to a newsletter.
We will use the personal information you share with us to ensure that the content and services are tailored to your current and future needs. If you provide Polypore with your mailing address or telephone number, Polypore, its affiliates or our media relations provider may use this information to respond to your request or alert you to updated information, products or services. If you provide your e-mail address, Polypore, its affiliates or our media relations provider may contact you via e-mail as well. If you do not want Polypore, its affiliates or our media relations provider to contact you, you may opt out when you provide personal information, reply to e-mail notifications with the word “REMOVE” in the title block, or contact Polypore directly with the contact information below. Polypore does not sell or rent personal information or e-mail addresses to third parties.
You can help Polypore maintain the accuracy of your personal information by notifying us when you change your address, title, phone number, or e-mail address. If at any time you wish to update your information or stop receiving communication from Polypore, or our affiliates, contact Polypore by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail at:
Polypore International, LP
11430 North Community House Rd. Suite 350
Charlotte, NC 28277
POLYPORE’S RESPONSE TO THE CALIFORNIA TRANSPARENCY IN SUPPLY CHAINS ACT OF 2010 (SB 657)
The California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010 requires retailers and manufacturers doing business in California to disclose what they are doing to ensure that their supply chains are free from human trafficking and slavery. Polypore is committed to complying with all applicable laws and self-regulatory rules applicable to our businesses. Polypore does not condone and does not knowingly employ slaves or trafficked humans. Through its Code of Conduct, Polypore requires its employees to report all observed illegal or unethical behavior, or face disciplinary action for failing to do so. Polypore expects its suppliers to operate ethically and legally as well.
Polypore produces highly technical and specialized polymer-based microporous membranes for use in products and separation processes. Polypore’s manufacturing activities, and much of the manufacturing activities of Polypore’s suppliers, require highly skilled and trained labor. Polypore believes the risk of human trafficking and slavery in Polypore’s industry and those of its suppliers is low. Polypore currently does not engage in verification or audit procedures of its suppliers. Polypore regularly and actively trains the employees of each of its businesses to ensure their understanding of the requirements of its Code of Conduct and Polypore’s commitment to legal and ethical behavior. Polypore is a socially responsible company which seeks to avoid all illegal and unethical behavior and supports efforts to eliminate human trafficking and slavery.
Copyright © Polypore International, LP ALL RIGHTS RESERVED