Polypore is committed to providing competitive pay and benefit programs that meet the needs of our employees and their families.
We recognize that our greatest asset is our people, and that they deserve the best support. The summary of the programs below are available to full-time employees:
- Medical Insurance
- Prescription Drug Program
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a generous company match
- Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Short Term Disability (STD) Plan
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Bonus Incentive Opportunities
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Long-Term Care Program
- Credit Union Membership
- Relocation Assistance for Eligible Positions
- Candidate Referral Program
Benefit offerings may vary by location. Some of these are provided at no cost to employees and other benefits are optional.
Polypore is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.